Design and Assessment of geostructures has been a niche specialty for Grid Engineers Pc since its inception. The firm has been engaged by international companies (e.g. Bouygues Construction, Hochtief) and major Greek Construction companies and Highway Operators to evaluate the conditions of existing geostructures, to propose and design remediation solutions when necessary, and estimate system performance against extreme events (earthquake, excessive soil deformations etc).
Our clients benefit from our state-of-the art numerical tools (many of which has been develop in-house) allowing us to confront challenging applications often departing from the conventional design path.
- Service Life Assessment of Embankment and Harbor Structures
- Optimized Design of Retaining Structures and Port Quaywalls
- Damage Assessment of geostructures: exposure, vulnerability and risk to seismic events
- Design of Early Warning and Real-time Monitoring
- Aerial Surveying and Mapping using UAVs