At GRID ENGINEERS, complex problems are addressed through whole-system approaches. Natural processes and natural materials comprise a fundamental part of any solutions’ portfolio. Through our participation in Research & Innovation consortiums and consulting on Infrastructural Projects, we engage in the co-design of multi-functional infrastructure that delivers multiple socio-environmental benefits. Our services include:
- Blue-Green Infrastructure evaluations and performance modelling
- Natural Capital asset and Ecosystem Services flow assessments
- City Resilience Strategy development
- Integrated water management through participatory and system dynamics approaches.
- Surface water and groundwater models for informed decision-making.